The Movement 2022
Happiness, Health & Horses
A transformational experience with humans & horses featuring Monty Roberts & other outstanding presenters
- From holistic health and hoof consults to bodywork for your horse and for yourself to barn & business advice.
- From gentling wild horses to groundwork & trailer loading to seeing a Mountain trail course.
- From practicing diaphragmatic breathing to sharing stories
- Sessions in Building Confident Trail Horses one obstacle at a time.
Experience the spectacular setting of Monty Roberts' Flag Is Up Farms in the Santa Ynez Valley, California by watching The Movement 2022 On Demand.
To take as many humans as possible on a journey to discover the unique power of horses. To find mindfulness, to learn and apply non-violent forms of communication and leadership and to help humans and horses live a better life.
- Monty Roberts, horse trainer, Join-Up concept founder
- Jamie Jennings – Winner of the 2021 The Right Horse Initiative’s Good People for Good Horses Trainer Award & Certified Instructor
- Ada Gates - Ada is the first and only woman journeyman farrier of thoroughbred horses in the nation. She inspects the shoes of every horse taking part in the Rose Parade
Helena Harris - One of two co-founders of the Horse Radio Network. She is also the host of the popular Stall and Stable podcast
- Mark Bolender - The nation’s leading horse expert in Mountain Trail. He is a three-time National Champion
- Rockstar Mustangs
- Amazing Off the Track Thoroughbreds
- Certified Monty Roberts Instructors & Interns
Pre-Sale Only, Once On Demand is Produced after the Event has concluded we will send you the invitation to access the On Demand Recordings.