The Dually Training Halter designed by Monty, is a patented schooling halter which effectively rewards horses for acting in partnership with the handler. This useful training aid will help get the most out of your work when leading, loading, long-lining, crossing water, as a bitless bridle and more.
- Adjustable double noseband
- High quality brass hardware is designed to breakaway under extreme pressure
- Left & right side rings offer lateral control
- Double stitched nylon for maximum durability
- Comes with instructional booklet and DVD
- Can be used as either a standard halter OR as a training aid
SIZING YOUR DUALLY:
Blue size is best for large Saddlebreds and big Warmbloods as well as many draft horses from 1100 to 1600 pounds.
- Nose- Minimum 26.5 in (67,3 cm), Maximum 35 in (88,9 cm)
- Head- Minimum 38 in (96,5 cm), Maximum 48 in (121,9 cm)
- Cheek – From Ring – Ring 9 in (22,9 cm)
- The size of the head matters more in fitting a Dually than the weight of the horse
FITTING YOUR DUALLY: