“I designed my transition bit to be kind and attractive. Its the perfect next step up from my snaffle bit for the young horse.”
- Monty Roberts
- Western Bit with both beauty and brains! Limited production!
- Its gentle because it gives release off the tongue by moving in the mouth
- Most trainers agree that copper in the bit creates natural moisture making the bit more comfortable in the horse’s mouth.
- Black iron is softer than stainless steel and more comfortable on the bars of the horse’s mouth.
- Black iron makes the bit more durable than an all-copper mouthpiece.
- Protection of the precious tissues of the mouth is critical to the performance of the horse.
- Beautiful classic Western Cheek made with fine tooled silver
- Available in 5 & 5.5 Inch Sizes