“Encourage rather than demand.”
- Monty Roberts
Monty developed this lead line to allow your horses to learn incrementally. This is the heart of Monty's educational message.
Qualities - How does it differ from round ropes?
- Soft - cushioned cotton core and special soft nylon, double stitched to last
- Easier to hold than round ropes - any size hand can get a good grip
- Super strong nylon doesn’t break down in dirt and moisture
- Brightly colored for easy identification of length (even in the dirt!) - 12’ (3,65 meters) is RED
- Durable - brass snaps hold up in harsh conditions
Uses - Why 12 feet (3,65 meters)?
- Gives a handler maneuvering room if a horse plays up
- Plenty of length to wrap through the noseband to create an alternative to harsh chains – in case you are stuck without your Dually!
- Can be used to create a quick foal handler (figure of eight)